EnTrust Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAmgC siteEVE Online
The corporation is closed/disbanded.

Vladamir Xavier's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladamir

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Vladamir Xavier's Application Empty
PostSubject: Vladamir Xavier's Application   Vladamir Xavier's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 am

1) Are you new to EVE-Online ? If not, how long have u been playing EVE-Online ?
I've been playing EVE for nearly a month now.

2) You own a Trial Account or a subscribed one ?
I have a subscribed account.

3) How many characters you own ? Please list their names including your race and what is their specialization.
Vladamir Xavier - Gallente - Combat
Viktor Vastrant - Caldari - Random useless alt on the same account.

4) How did u hear about EnTrust Corporation ?
I was contacted by Aknara via recruitment.

5) Are any of your characters member of another Corporation ? If so, which ?
I'm currently in Knights of Serenity, but just recently realized it's basically impossible
to make a good amount of isk early on in your EVE Life in a PvP oriented corporation.
So I've had a change of direction, and would like to be a part of a PvE/Mish Corp.

6) How much time online you spend a week on EVE-Online ?
Wayyy too much, lol. Probably around 30 or more hours.

7) How old are you, what country are you from and what is your time zone? GMT + / -
I'm 19 from the USA and live in the EST TZ -5GMT

Cool What time are you usually online, does it vary, or you have specific time to be online?
It varies, I could be online at any given time. I could be online all day some days. =P

9) Will your membership in EnTrust Corporation™️ be just passing by or you wanna stay in this Corporation™️ for a longer period of time?
I would really like to be a part of EnTrust for a good, long while. At least until I'm able to really
hold my own in PvP. Possibly until around 15m s/p. I'm currently at 1.7m.

10) Why do you want to join us ?
I am very interested in joining due to the orientation of your corporation, seeing as it meets
my requirements of a worthwhile PvE/Mission running corporation.
Also, I had a rather pleasant run in with Aknara.

11) Which languages you speak besides English, and how good you're in them?
Meh, I don't really speak any other languages, although, I can determine for the most part
what language others are speaking and am able to pick out phrases in Spanish, German and Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Vice President
Vice President
Wolfie

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Vladamir Xavier's Application   Vladamir Xavier's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:59 am

hold on, got some internal issues atm
Back to top Go down
https://entrustcorp.darkbb.com/
Vladamir

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Vladamir Xavier's Application   Vladamir Xavier's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:43 am

Unfortunately, due to conflicting times of online activity and lack of affirmative action, I hereby withdraw my application. Hopefully, this will encourage EnTrust to perhaps expand on people able to accept applications and forum moderators. Thank you for you time... Or lack of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladamir Xavier's Application   Vladamir Xavier's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladamir Xavier's Application
Page 1 of 1