EnTrust Corporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAmgC siteEVE Online
The corporation is closed/disbanded.

Forum Guards needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Projecty
President
President
Projecty

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Forum Guards needed Empty
PostSubject: Forum Guards needed   Forum Guards needed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 pm

There is a special group on the forums called Forum Guards, currently inactive.
We are looking for someone to take this role on the forums. Forum Guards task is to keep the forum clean from bad words, flaming, moanings and other stupid and useless posts in the forum. They can moderate most of the sections but cannot ban users, instead they give warnings (mails) to the user that doesnt follows the regulations on the forum and after 2 warnings they report to an admin of the forum.

Minimum requirments :

- Good English knowlege.
- He/She must be active on forums.

If someone is interested please apply here.
Back to top Go down
https://entrustcorp.darkbb.com
King Rodar

King Rodar

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Forum Guards needed   Forum Guards needed I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:51 pm

At the moment I don't know if I would be the best choice because I'm only willing to check the forums 8 hours while at work and maybe twice once I get home.

When I'm in game I have a lot of stuff going on and when your running level 4's on one account and jumping a hauler around low second at the same time you don't have time for much else.

But in 3 or 4 weeks I will be moving to china and only working 2 hours a day from home so at that time I would love to fully take on this task.
Back to top Go down
kieran

kieran

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Forum Guards needed   Forum Guards needed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 pm

I know I'm only new to Entrust, but if you ever need someone to help, I am available.

To answer the requirements and a bit of info:
I am active (so far) on the forums, coming on at least once every 2 days.
I have experience moderating over 9 forums, and 4 groups, I try to stay non-biased and friendly.
I attempt to approach people about matters such as rule breaking or other similar things privately and listen to both sides of the story (where possible) before making judgments.
I am willing to spend a decent amount of time doing the job and also willing to attempt to do anything extra asked.

Regards,
Kieran
Back to top Go down
http://amgc.xippy.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Guards needed   Forum Guards needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Guards needed
Page 1 of 1